Sunday, March 20, 2016

what happens next?

I always here about these awful stories of families getting in accidents. I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost a family member. I am so close to my family and I can't imagine something like that happening. My biggest fear is losing the ones I love most.

I'm afraid of the unknown. I'm afraid of waking up in the middle of the night with sirens outside of my house because there has been a terrible accident. I'm afraid what could happen but also, what couldn't happen.

I'm afraid of what is undiscovered. Space. Have you ever thought about how space doesn't end? Or does it? Can you ever travel so far where there is a wall and space just ends. I'm not necessarily afraid of living things in space but just of how big it is, and how small we are. Each single dot in the sky could be filled with millions of planets. The sheer vastness of the unknown terrifies me. 

I'm afraid of what happens after this life. I believe in an after life but what if I'm not with my family. What if I was not good enough to be with my family? So many questions that are terrifying.

4 comments:

  1. Space freaks me out. We know so little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheer vastness of the unknown
    Yes, very scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm afraid what could happen but also, what couldn't happen"

    also I love the music on your blog

    ReplyDelete