Sunday, March 27, 2016

Day & Night

Night: the time when j review everything in my life. Thoughts blasting through my mind preventing a restful sleep. Kid Cudi said, I toss and turn and keep stress in my mind. My mind fills with thoughts that I have never thought about. New ideas come. The nice thing about night, is that once you are asleep, you don't have to worry about anything. That's why sometimes I just want to sleep forever.
Day: my mind is focused on one thing for a period of six long hours. School. Funny how the day time makes everything longer. Feelings last. In the night, everything is shortened. Daytime is where you can really strive to become better.

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing at night! I envy people who can go to sleep in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its night and im doing that exact thing. thanks for putting it into words so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Daytime is where you can really strive to become better." #stolen

    ReplyDelete