Saturday, April 9, 2016

It's me, the M the A-C the K

People have always known me as the tall, skinny, ginger kid (and just from that line you probably already know who I am.) 
                    Different from most people, I love school. Not necessarily the work, but I love meeting the people there and seeing friends. I love to be social. 
Some things you may not know about me: I love doing impressions. Jimmy Fallon is my inspiration. I love quoting movies. I know hundreds of quotes. I love all music except screamo. (Right now I'm in to country because it's getting warm and I can only listen to it when it's warm. I have many fire playlists on Spotify. 
Things that I love: I love nature. I wish that I could be at the mountains every second. I try to make camping and hammocking I priority. I love photography.  Every time I'm on a trip up the canyon I will always bring my camera. I love summer time. I love boating. There is nothing like a good surf sesh on deer creek at dusk. I love Christmas. I start listening to Christmas music around September because I am so pumped! I love the gospel. I love history. I love tennis and basketball. I love to travel. I will never turn down a road trip. I love any crazy adventure. I will never hesitate to jump in a body of water. 
My name is Andrew Starley. PS: for some reason every time I feel like I'm doing something cool I have to take a tongue selfie on my GoPro.



11 comments:

  1. Star. love you man. one of the coolest humans ive ever known. great reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starley you are my favorite human and I love all the things you love doing and let's go on a hike and your Donald trump jimmy Fallon impersonation is ON POINT UNNHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi andrew you are my favorite! lets go on an adventure and hang out soon. and we never went on that hike!! anyways, you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sounding like a French pimp from back in the day"

    You gotta bust out that Trump impersonation in class. I'll give you candy or points or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. same lol. but jk i love your writing and you seem great (:

      Delete
  6. jk this is dope. love the photos too

    ReplyDelete
  7. starley!!! you're the freaking bomb. love this reveal and we should go on an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tongue pictures man.. I LOVE THIS!! you are my hero Starley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boy drew, I knew I could count on you to have a dope blog. Love you man

    ReplyDelete