Sunday, April 24, 2016

Gymnast

I swear my heart is like a gymnast because every time I start feeling it does twenty back flips and lands it. Any time I hear a good song or see a good movie or meet awesome people my heart starts to feel. The emotion is so intense sometimes. That is what heart is all about. The heart lets you experience things that no other organ in your body can. This summer is going to be especially rough. My heart is going to be doing all kinds of moves. I'm going to have to say goodbye to my friends. All my buddies are leaving to crazy places while I'll still be in Utah for a semester then I'll be joining them. My heart tells me the weirdest things like how close I am to people that I've never met. The funny thing about the heart though, is that most of the time it is right. Sometimes it tells you to do crazy things that you think have no chance but you just have to take risks. You have to trust in your gut feeling.

1 comment:

  1. This made me really happy and sad at the same time. The part about back flips made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete