Friday, February 5, 2016

Diluted Hats

when I was younger, I loved hats. I collected all the hats I could get(or find). My hats were pretty ornate, they had designs all over them. My favorite hats were probably baseball caps. Back then, I wore a new hat about everyday. 
Now that I'm older, I have a different view on hats. The only reason I will ever wear a hat now is if I'm having a bad hair day. Looking back on when I was younger, I realized that I looked like a fool. These hats  had massive flats brims that made me look like a duck. I can't believe myself now that I thought I actually looked cool. 
I still carry this same view of hats today. They cover up what we really are. They cover up our outward looks, even worse, our souls. They dilute what we really are, and make less of what we have become. People are walking around covering up the best parts of themselves.  Hats cover up the things that are most vital to us. People are embarrassed of themselves so they wear hats. People don't want to show that they are weak, so they wear hats. This has to stop.

1 comment: