Saturday, February 27, 2016

the feels

My life is a roller coaster. 
So many things happening at once, yet somehow I'm expected to complete them all perfectly. When I make mistakes, I'm overly hard on myself, somehow I feel I have to be perfect, even though I know it's impossible. When I do things right, I don't give myself enough credit. In sports, a common phrase is "consistency is key". I need to work on being consistently confident.

It's like I have a small case of bipolar disorder. Emotions come and go like warm weather in Utah. One day I'm absolutely ecstatic about life then the next, I'm completely depressed because in 3 months everything that I'm familiar with will be gone. My friends, my family, my home. I'm going to miss the things about home, but the wonderful thing about home, is it can be anywhere. 

1 comment: