Saturday, February 27, 2016

#tbt

I miss doing whatever I want. I miss the stress-free life. I miss being with my friends on Tuesdays after school playing super smash bros.
                Now it seems that I could never do this again. I can't live like this although I wish I could. I remember going to my friends house every Tuesday and exploring the secret garden. It was completely filled with every treasure a kid could want. I still remember the smells of childhood. The dull crayons, the fresh pine, the sticky sap. Childhood flashed by like a lightning strike, and now we're off to college, getting drop kicked into the world. Cherish the moments you have now because they could be gone. In the words of The Head And The Heart, "it never feels like treasure till you lose it all."

1 comment: